Saturday, February 21, 2009

Spectral Apparitions

Throughout the History of the Imperium of Man, there are accounts of ghost-like units that have appeared at the height of a Great Battle to turn the tide in favour of the Imperium.

My Cadians, whenever they take to the field of battle, will sometimes see a unit of Adepta Sororitas Seraphim attack their enemies. Any attempt to communicate with them will fail, but troopers have sworn that the Sisters sing hymn's and that their voices are haunting.

I've had a unit of Seraphim laying on my work table ever since the new Sisters were released, awaiting the time when I started a Sisters force. However, the models are too pretty to just let go to waste, so next week when I bring my army cases home, I'm going to make them Jade Green with JadeGreen/SkullWhite hightlights....VOILA! Spectral Sisters of Battle Seraphim(say that ten times fast)

No comments: