Friday, February 20, 2009

With the release of the new Imperial Guard Codex

I have decided to revamp my current Cadian army. Add new units, and start using mini's I have built but never used because in the current rules; THEY SUCK.

Right now, on the TO-DO list is

  • expand my Hardened Veterans to include a Vox-caster and some special weapons(probably either Melta-guns or Grenade Launchers.
  • get 6 Ogryns, using convereted Blood Bowl Ogres.
  • Ratling Snipers....the new models are DROOOL!!!
  • fill out the two Infantry Platoons I currently have, and add a third Platoon.
  • More Sentinels
  • More Commissars
  • Tank Company HEHE
  • Finished doing the details on my BaneBlade
  • Assemble and paint my soon-to-be-acquired ShadowSword(or whatever)
  • additional Advisors(Master of the Fleet, Master of Ordanance)
  • Write up the Index Militant: 293rd Cadian Mechanised Infantry Regiement(Drop)
So that is the plan, I'm going to get two of my friends to pester me over the coming months to get me off my lazy butt and actually do work. Until Monday, when I'll post photos and some fluff.

No comments: